Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"...so I can feel the rain."

My husband surprised me with Dave Matthews tickets on Valentine's Day.  I had about four months of waiting but the concert finally came.  The weather was beautiful...until Dave came out.  Then, it poured (did I mention we had lawn seats?).  Not just for a few minutes, but almost consistently for three hours.  The winds kicked up to 60 mph and there was a beautiful lights display in the sky.  But, despite that, the concert was great. Dave played an excellent show with most songs seeming to have something to do with "rain".  It was a great time, minus being freezing and wet. Here is a picture of Isaac and I (before we looked like we went swimming in our clothes).

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so like, this is just such a beautiful picture of the both of you. I hope your dress survived the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i really love this shot and the dress is a great color on you. where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Dress is from The Gap Outlet :) I got Jess a matching one for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete