Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pollen Forecast High

Apparently, it is allergy season.  Allergies are something I never had a problem with until this past fall.  Growing up, my sister always had the worst allergies.  She practically lived off Benadryl.  I never understood...until now.  The past two out of three days I have taken Benadryl.  I hate taking any medication, but without this magical drug, I end up sneezing constantly, having itchy watery eyes, and an itchy throat. 

Is there anything that can make these symptoms go away other than Benadryl?  My sister has moved out to Arizona and isn't having major allergy problems...maybe I should consider a move?

2 comments:

  1. Yesssss...Arizona solves all your problems! MOVE HERE...WITH ME!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thousands of illegal immigrants seem to agree with your sister...

    ReplyDelete